[WikiEN-l] Borderline notable bios (yes, again)

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Thu Jul 13 01:09:32 UTC 2006

On 7/12/06, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote:
> Angela is co-founder and VP of a company that has received $4M in
> funding, and hosts over 1,500 wikis, including some of the largest
> ones besides Wikipedia. Seth is a noted anti-censorship activist.
> Brandt is, well, Brandt.

FWIW, as a co-founder and VP of a company that received over $10M in
funding before finally going bankrupt, I'd say Angela's bigger claim
to fame is as a (soon to be former) director of Wikimedia.

Personally I think it would be a terrible mistake for Wikipedia not to
have some information about Angela.  She played an important role in
the history of Wikimedia, her resignation doesn't delete that.

Anthony