[WikiEN-l] Time 100 footage

Garion1000 garion1000 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 14:31:21 UTC 2006

> Amanda Congdon (rocketboom.com) was gracious enough to be our press
> representative at the recent Time 100 party in New York.  She got a lot
> of footage of the guests, which was quite a group of famous people,
> probably at least 100 people at the party already have wikipedia
> articles, many with no photos or fair use photos.
>
> As a condition of being invited, I asked that she release her footage
> and photos under a free license.

What's the current status on this? It really would be great to have this.

And otherwise to Jimbo, could this image
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimbo_wales/143261674/ be released under a free
license? :) Since there are only fair use images on [[Ann Coulter]].

Garion (currently doing some fair use replacement)