[WikiEN-l] A request on my Talk page

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue Feb 28 18:48:40 UTC 2006

From my Talk page, if anyone can give me an answer:

Hi. I'm working on KLF discography. To aid with formatting, I created
two templates. The image thumbnails I am using get passed as arguments
to the templates. I've noticed that, presumably as a result of the use
of a template, the Image page doesn't know that the image is being
used in an article (see e.g. Image:The KLF- Burn The Bastards.jpg).
I'm worried that some bot will come along and say "right, they're not
being used", and list them for deletion.

If you can suggest a way round this or what might be causing it please
leave a message on my talk page (as I've asked several people).
Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG