[WikiEN-l] Appeal for community support

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Tue Feb 28 13:29:50 UTC 2006

On 27 Feb 2006 at 09:04, VeryVerily <veryverily at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyway, I feel like you're asking me to make a bunch of uncontroversial
> (frivolous?) edits (what did I say, on bunnies and flowers).  Anyone can do
> that and it proves nothing, so yes it seems you're just telling me off for
> another length of time.

If there are certain contentious topics that you find you can't edit
without it turning into a nasty edit-war (no matter whose fault this
is), then perhaps it *would* be a good idea to get away from those
topics and do some more-productive and less-contentious edits on
different topics.  I, for one, rarely even try to edit [[Anarchism]];
it's not worth it, given that anything anybody does there is likely
to be wiped out in the next round of the eternal edit war.  It's much
more useful to find areas of interest that are under-covered and
improve them.  I haven't tried to edit [[bunnies]] or [[flowers]],
however.

--
== Dan ==