[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's destiny

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Feb 27 16:07:05 UTC 2006

I think we need to adopt standards of what is an acceptable source
which is in accord with the nature of the subject. In this case, it
is not going to be a book published by the Oxford University Press,
blogs may have to serve, as well as comixs websites. The alternative
is to drastically trim our popular culture coverage, which is one of
the bright spots of Wikipedia, if sometimes considered eccentric and
unscholarly.

Fred