[WikiEN-l] 3RR block of User:Striver

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:29:50 UTC 2006

robert bloom wrote:

>Hi. I belive i have become the vicitm of a admin abuse. I would appreciate
>if someone could take a look:
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Striver#Three_revert_rule_violation
>I request to be unblocked, and i aim to go report the admin for admin
>abuser, possibly going further. Comments are welcomed, i rather have them on
>my talk page, since i rarly logg in here,

This is a current topic on [[WP:ANI]]:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP%3AANI#Block_of_Striver

So far opinion seems to be that MONGO blew his top and blocked in a
dispute he was involved in, but the user has been so odious no-one is
getting very upset about it. This edit in particular was enlightening:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Muawiyah_I&diff=39724519&oldid=39715229

- d.