[WikiEN-l] Userboxen

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:34:07 UTC 2006

Perhaps we could move away from issues of deletion and being "allowed"
to have userboxes, and more asking userboxes advocates to appreciate
the dim view that others take of their behaviour. That is, let's
assume you're allowed to keep any userbox you like. Under what
circumstances would you concede that exercising that right is not in
the interests of the community and the project as a whole?

Steve