[WikiEN-l] Appeal for community support

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Feb 27 13:45:36 UTC 2006

I am recused on VeryVerily's case as I have had trouble with the same
aggressive point of view editors he is butting heads with, editors
dedicated to whitewashing the history of totalitarian Communist
activities. VeryVerily ought to be able to edit provided he is
reasonably courteous, offers information from reliable references and
does not engage in sterile edit warring. Sterile edit warring is
reverting just to make a point. He ought to be judged by his current
behavior, not events which occurred in 2004. Arbitrators who feel
that a strong conservative point of view ought not to be expressed
should have recused themselves.

Fred