[WikiEN-l] Getting rid of userpages

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Fri Feb 24 15:13:19 UTC 2006

In any case, you didn't answer my question.  You said that killing the
user namespace would "instantly kill all the notes I keep on my wiki
projects. And all the links I
keep for easy access so I don't have to search to find stuff."  But
why can't your notes and links be kept in the project namespace?
Surely doing that wouldn't cause thousands of random personal notes in
the project space randomly edited by anyone who comes by.  We're just
talking about your notes.  They aren't random, are they?

Anthony