[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's destiny

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 24 10:05:47 UTC 2006

I agree. We don't need any Google hits at all if a subject is truly worth
inclusion, and we might get millions for something that's never going to
make it in.

Results 1 - 10 of about 95,700 for "Brian Peppers". (0.31 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 115,000 for "Stan Shebs". (0.18 seconds)

Seems to vary to a remarkable degree. For what that's worth. As I noted
earlier, we're not going to check every one of those hits.

Peter (Skyring)