[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's destiny

STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA wizzard_bane at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 05:15:10 UTC 2006

Jimbo, you hurt my feelings. I've contributed with
quite a few articles, and no-one ever called them
idiotic. Either way, I don't see why you're saying
that it's an invasion on Jeremy's privacy. Firstly,
because there are probably many people with his name
and he wouldn't be recognized by anyone; and secondly,
because it isn't really something he ought to be
ashamed of. It doesn't involve his private life.

Chill out, Jimbo. You're a lucky guy -- you've got
everything: a wife, a Ferrari, and a cool site. Your
eyes should only spark with love.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Anittas#Regarding_the_picture_dispute

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jeremy_Rosenfeld