[WikiEN-l] Jimbo and his strategy

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:19:45 UTC 2006

"Geoff Burling" <llywrch at agora.rdrop.com> wrote in
message news:Pine.LNX.4.33.0602212233340.452-100000 at joan.burling.com...
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Tony Sidaway wrote:
>> It beats me why we let this crap fester for so long in the corners of
>> Wikipedia.  Time for a Scouring of the Shire.
> You obviously don't mind breaking eggs to make an omlet.

You never ate an omelette with egg-shells in (leaving aside the obvious
unlikelihood of trying to make an omelette with a **whole** egg :-)?

Yucky :-( like a sand-sandwich...

That's how some parts of Wikipedia are right now.

There is the slightest chance that these particular grains of sand might
produce a pearl or two, but it's going to take an awful lot of looking
through smelly molluscs to find anything worth keeping :-)
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]