[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's destiny

geni geniice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:29:03 UTC 2006

On 2/22/06, Ben Emmel <bratsche1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/21/06, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't think you will be able to use that to get [[Joseph Merrick]]
> > through AFD
>

> Brian Peppers doesn't have nine books about him, nor a Tony-award winning
> play, an Oscar-winning movie, and a TV special.

Ah so we are back to the good old notibilty criteria. Now generaly at
this point an inclusionist should turn up and propose some incredibily
liberal criteria then refuse to budge makeing further debate tricky.

> On a side note, the Merrick article needs a POV check. Can we be guessing on
> whether he never found love?

No he complained about it at one point. I think there is a mention of
it on the BBC website. I think he hoped to meet a blind woman.

--
geni