[WikiEN-l] Feature plea

Matt R matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 17:45:48 UTC 2006

I'd like to make a plea for two features which I'm sure would be useful to
people in helping to work and improve Wikipedia articles.

The first is already implemented on WikiNews: DynamicPageList, which would let
you do things like list new additions to categories. This would be very useful
indeed.

   http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/DynamicPageList

Second, is there any chance we could have the occasional month of statistics
for page hits; perhaps once a year or something? We used to have these, but no
longer.      The immediatist in me would sometimes like to prioritise work on
articles according to their popularity.

-- Matt

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matt_Crypto
Blog: http://cipher-text.blogspot.com