[WikiEN-l] Jimbo and his strategy

STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA wizzard_bane at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 06:49:52 UTC 2006

I agree with you, Jim. Let's discuss things first, and
then see where it goes. Maybe we'll find better
solutions to the problem. But while we discuss things,
could you please tell your admins to stop removing the
userboxes and to stop blocking people for keeping
their userboxes, and for discussing things? Because if
they remove the userboxes, then there's little point
in discussing the issue. And I'm not referring to the
so-called "inflammatory" userboxes.