[WikiEN-l] Shoko Asahara Wikipedia article

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Feb 20 22:24:55 UTC 2006

The article starts off: "the founder and former guru of the Japanese
cult Aum Shinrikyo (now known as Aleph), convicted of masterminding
the 1995 Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway ". Hardly a
hagiography. But you know Jim Jones had a reasonably effective and
compassionate ministry until he went bonkers. So I suppose his
article would have some of the same characteristics.

Fred