[WikiEN-l] Userboxes: A radical proposal

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:41:58 UTC 2006

"John Lee" <johnleemk at gawab.com> wrote in
message news:43F818B1.10600 at gawab.com...
> Is it me, or does geni appear to disagree with nearly everything ever
> proposed on the mailing list? Maybe he just likes playing devil's
> advocate, but whenever I see something by geni, I immediately know it'll
> disagree with someone somewhere. :)

Actually my main problem with posts by "geni" is that they seem to have this
strange aversion to spell-checking, and grammar seems to be optional.

I actually find it difficult to read these messages because of the strangely
spelt words, sometimes to the extent that the message states the
**opposite** of what is meant (which is only discernable after some careful
thought).

Whether "geni" can spell or not I have no clue, but there is no sign of such
ability on the mailing list. Whether or not "geni" can operate a
spell-checker or not, I similarly have no clue: there is no sign of such
ability here on the mailing list.

After a bit I reach the point where I don't even bother trying to make out
what "geni" wants to say: I simply click on to the next message.

HTH HAND
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]