[WikiEN-l] I propose adding a community namespace

Ilya N. ilyanep at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:28:52 UTC 2006

Well I keep clicking 'report as spam' and none of it ever gets
filtered (0% of my messages ever go into the bulk mail folder)

That's why I use gmail. I get about one spam a week and 0% has ever
touched my inbox

(slightly off topic again :\)

On 2/19/06, Guy Chapman <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:54:23 -0600, you wrote:
>
> >it is in fact my Yahoo! Account that gets 10 spam messages *a day*
>
> Is that all?  My spam filter currently discards over a quarter of a
> million spam messages daily!  But not all for my account...
>
> Guy
> --
> http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
>
> "To every complex problem there is a solution which is
> simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

~Ilya N.
http://w3stuff.com/ilya/ (My website; DarkLordFoxx Media)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ilyanep (on Wikipedia)