[WikiEN-l] Jimbo and his strategy

STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA wizzard_bane at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 22:52:03 UTC 2006

I don't think I'm wrong. I think that as if you're an
editor-in-chief for a newspaper, you should have
previously worked as a journalist. Or, if you're a
coach for a football team, you should have played the
sport. I just don't see where Jimbo fits into that
picture. Sure, he might be busy today, but in the dawn
of Wiki, when there were only a handful of editors,
I'm sure he could've found the time to work on a few
articles. He even could've started a few articles from
the scratch! But hey, there's nothing wrong with being
in the spotlight. I would trade with him!

--- charles matthews <charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com>