[WikiEN-l] Userboxes: A radical proposal

Geoff Burling lywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Sun Feb 19 19:10:39 UTC 2006

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006, John Lee wrote:

> Is it me, or does geni appear to disagree with nearly everything ever
> proposed on the mailing list? Maybe he just likes playing devil's
> advocate, but whenever I see something by geni, I immediately know it'll
> disagree with someone somewhere. :)

Consider this: do you expect any statement you post to the maillist will
be agreed to by everyone reading? And is it more likely to assume that
someone will respond to diasgree than to agree?

I suspect that your question could be raised about a number of people on
this list. (And probably even me.) But writing specifically about geni,
I haven't noticed this tendency.

Geoff