[WikiEN-l] Userboxes: A modest proposal.

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:00:34 UTC 2006

On 2/18/06, Alphax (Wikipedia email) <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can't, you released all rights to them under the GFDL as soon as you put
> them on Wikipedia.

Close but no. GFDL doesn't apply to patents however my previous post
counts as prior publication.

> Get real. Jimbo hath spoken on thy matter, and polemic or inflamatory
> templates are fair game, ie. can be shot during hunting season, which on
> Wikipedia is always. A reminder that Dick Cheney is *not* invited to
> edit... :)

So the link to WP:TOOLS is in the sidebar where exactly?

WP:CSD exists to provide highly objective criteria unser which admins
can delete in order to take pressure of the various XFD processes. TFD
is not overloaded and T1 is insanely objective and badly phrased. For
exaple [[Template:Nazism]] is clearly inflammatory.

--
geni