[WikiEN-l] Userboxes: A modest proposal.

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:16:16 UTC 2006

"David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:fbad4e140602170748p759daf52s at mail.gmail.com...
> * A user may display three other userboxes, whether by template, page
> transclusion, code substitution, image or other means. Other userboxes
> may be subject to deletion discussion on WP:TFD, except those
> susceptible to speedy deletion under T1."

So am I only allowed to join three WikiProjects, or are we going to be able
to signal our membership of such by some "other means"?

What about the fact that I am an Admin? Does that fall within the three? I
can see perfectly reasonable usage falling foul of this rather tight limit
very speedily indeed :-(
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]