[WikiEN-l] Userboxes: A modest proposal.

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:13:25 UTC 2006

On 2/17/06, Snowspinner <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> > * A user may display three other userboxes, whether by template, page
> > transclusion, code substitution, image or other means. Other userboxes
> > may be subject to deletion discussion on WP:TFD, except those
> > susceptible to speedy deletion under T1."

You're going to want a very watertight definition of a userbox. Which
of these are userboxes:

I am Russian.

<big spammy box>I am Russian</big spammy box>

<big spammy box>I am Russian, live with my mother and hate
Catholics</big spammy box>

I have many beliefs, including:
<small discreet black outline>I don't like pedophiles</small discreet
black outline>

etc etc

Steve