[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia merchandise

Ben Yates bluephonic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 08:23:53 UTC 2006

The wikimedia foundation makes comparatively little from selling
shirts, so I've put together a new store for them on spreadshirt
(which has higher quality plot prints, not just digital prints -- and
which I am not in any way affiliated with, for the record) and come up
with a few new designs and a fashion-y logo-ish thing.  (I'm not a
designer by trade, so I'm sure these could be improved on.)

The store is at https://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=21410 -- let
me know what you think (though for god's sake don't buy anything from
it yet; nobody but the hosting/shirtmaking company will get any
money).

Also, who else exactly should I contact about this?

Ben Yates
Wikipedia blog - http://wikip.blogspot.com