[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 31, Issue 130

Steven Ericsson Zenith steven at semeiosis.com
Thu Feb 16 00:59:24 UTC 2006

Plagiarism does have something to do with the law if it is a breach of
copyright.  I assume that the banned editor is hostile, so being
defensive may be prudent.

The key points are that the GDFL allows derivative use of the text
provided it is correctly attributed.  The use described is not
derivative and changes the attribution - this contravenes the GDFL.

With respect,
Steven

/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:StevenZenith/