[WikiEN-l] More AfD toxicity

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:09:28 UTC 2006

On 2/15/06, Alphax (Wikipedia email) <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently created [[Directivity]], which has a stub notice and a
> reference. I'd have {{prod}}ed yours as "software which doesn't explain
> notability, no incoming links, advertising" (and I still might).

Interesting. I'm not sure how incoming links are relevant, but as for
explaining notability, fair enough. We're talking about a class of
software tools with perhaps several dozen members at most, and most of
which cost in excess of $20,000 for a basic licence. So it's probably
notable...how would you go about succinctly making that point though?

Steve