[WikiEN-l] More AfD toxicity

David Carson dcarson at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 10 23:45:50 UTC 2006

Guettarda wrote:

>Actually, it wasn't crap.  Have a look at the stub that was {{afd}}'d
>http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cart00ney&oldid=39073156
>
>It's tagged as a stub, it's referenced - it's far from being an FA, but it's
>nowhere near "crap" (not in a general Wikipedia context)

I don't believe the nominator ever said it was crap. He said it was a
non-notable neologism, and thus the _topic_ was not suitable for
Wikipedia (the topic was crap, if you like). This is a completely
separate issue to the quality of the article's content (which was
excellent, probably higher than 99% of the first saved versions of
articles).

Cheers!
David...