[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia slated in the Sunday Times

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:58:45 UTC 2006

"charles matthews"
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote in
message news:004a01c63074$67ea0f50$99ac0656 at NorthParade...
> "Jon" wrote:
>

>> The Sun, Britain's biggest selling daily tabloid has also picked up on
>> the story:
>>
>>  http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006070112,00.html
>
> Got to hand it to them: the verbosity in the Sunday Times version has been
> scraped right off.

Yes.

titled "Lodge on for P3 Valentine: See beautiful babes with a phew of past"
mostly because I wasn't quite certain whether it meant anything like what it
looks like. I'm pretty certain all those words are English, but the sentence
itself makes no sense. Is this some "young person thing?</div>
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]