[WikiEN-l] [[WP:PROD]] - a lightweight deletion process

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 12:25:20 UTC 2006

G'day Alphax,

> Who /is/ representative of Wikipedia consensus on deletion?

I am.  In fact, I represent consensus on *all* controversial issues,
from deletion of articles to the manual of style, to whether or not
calling Bush a "tyrant" is NPOV, to what sort of tie helps Jimmy Wales
look his best.

I think you'll *all* find that a lot of issues would become a lot
simpler if you'd just ask me ahead of time, and accept my rulings
without question.  After all, I *am* consensus (if you disagree, you'd
best ask the person who represents consensus --- i.e., me --- who it is
that truly represents consensus).

Sooner or later someone will come along who'll agree to the above.  I
can wait ...

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"