[WikiEN-l] Re: So much for GFDL compatibility with cc-by-sa

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:56:43 UTC 2006

"Fastfission" <fastfission at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:98dd099a0602111852n115fe3d4jf496abd6e2ddb6d0 at mail.gmail.com...
[quoting from RMS]
> "As your question illustrates, people have a tendency to disregard the
> differences between the various Creative Commons licenses, lumping
> them together as a single thing. That is as mixed-up as supposing San
> Francisco and Death Valley have similar weather because they're both
> in California.

...or like supposing the whole of Scotland is either covered in snow or
pouring with rain :-)

But...forgive me if my USAian geography is not up to scratch, you're several
thousand miles away and this window is dirty...aren't there some states
where the weather **is** pretty uniform throughout?

HAND
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]