[WikiEN-l] [[WP:PROD]] - a lightweight deletion process

SP poore5 at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 10 20:17:20 UTC 2006

I used PROD this week to help a new user. Their very  first article was
speedy del. I switched the tag to PROD. Less WP:BITE. Before I could
leave a message on both editor's pages someone had fixed the article.
Found references, re-named it, and took the PROD tag off. The editor
that nom for speedy was nice about it. Seems like a good process. Better
way of communicating about borderline articles that need some investigation.

Sydney aka FloNight