[WikiEN-l] Arbcom has completely lost its mind

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:04:58 UTC 2006

On 2/10/06, Sam Korn <smoddy at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, with the premise that some line needs to be drawn to regulate the
> content of userpages, can anyone think of a better line to be drawn?

I proposed disallowing potentially controversial opinions. Or some
phrasing that discourages people from "hit and run" type statements
that can't be debated by virtue of user pages being off limits.

Sorry to say I don't see what smoking marijuana has to do with
anything, or why it would be a problem that someone proudly proclaims
to be a marijuana smoker on their user page.

Steve