[WikiEN-l] Most immature war ever? Are we embarrassed yet?

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Thu Feb 9 00:50:24 UTC 2006

Tony Sidaway wrote:

>Rubbish like this should be killed as soon as possible.  When "proper
>channels" hamper us, we should drop them.  Administrators are expected
>to show commonsense and not dig in their heels inappropriately over
>the great god Process.

I didn't mean to imply that any greatly-convoluted Process should be
followed, just that a bit of discussion is better than wheel-warring
(just like with edit-warring).  If I blocked someone and another admin
blocked them, I would definitely post a message on their talk page and
not immediately reblock.  An exception would be something time-critical
like a vandalbot, but I don't imagine those get unblocked much anyway.

-Mark