[WikiEN-l] No more blocking people for who they *are*?

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Wed Feb 8 23:26:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

Good point.  But still an issue.  In many countries, calling for illegal activity on Wikipedia is technically a violation of exisiting laws. Not writing text about people who call for illegal activity, however, since that is not incitement (I hope).

How about:

"post material in which they personally call for criminal activity that would harm human beings or seriously damage property, or suggest that a person or group of persons are inferior or deserve harm."

...thus leaving out minor infractions and civil disobedience.

Arguably child molestation seriously harms a human being.

There has to be a way to write this...

:-)

-Cberlet