[WikiEN-l] Arbcom has completely lost its mind

Jay Converse supermo0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:38:54 UTC 2006

On 2/8/06, Steve Bennett <stevage at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are reasons these kinds of draconian guidelines are being
> written up - because there is a genuine problem that needs to be
> solved. Maybe you could propose a more constructive way of solving it.
>
> Steve

This sets a bad precedent.  If someone decides they don't like gay
people because they might edit gay articles to be pro-gay even with no
established history of even editing those articles, all they have to do is
point to "Well, we banned pedophiles for having an inborn POV too, didn't
we?" and then Process(tm)(r) will dictate that since it happened before, we
should let it happen again.

--
Jay Converse
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.