[WikiEN-l] Wheel warring

Nick Boalch n.g.boalch at Durham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 10:28:06 UTC 2006

Philip Welch wrote:

> I've proposed a strict policy against wheel warring at
> [[Wikipedia:Proposed wheel warring policy]]:

By the way, I think it's a massive, massive shame that the current
guideline:

     * If you think something is a good idea, do it.
     * If people disagree, take a step back and discuss.

isn't enough on its own to stop people wheel warring.

Cheers,

N.

--
Nicholas Boalch
School of Modern Languages & Cultures       Tel: +44 (0) 191 334 3456