[WikiEN-l] "Wheel war" (Worst. Userbox. Ever.)

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 08:18:54 UTC 2006

On 2/7/06, uninvited at nerstrand.net <uninvited at nerstrand.net> wrote:

> A user who places a userbox
> reading "this user is a pedophile" might be seen by some as soliciting
> minors.  We can't take the risk.

I define "soliciting minors" as asking minors to get in touch (and I'm
pretty sure that IS the definition). I doubt identifying oneself as
pedophile would attract any minors to contact someone.

Wikipedians should be judged on their wiki-related activities, not what they
do outside Wikipedia or what they believe in even if a majority of people
thinks what they do is wrong.

Mgm