[WikiEN-l] Re: Counter-Stupidity Unit (was Worst. Userbox. Ever.)

Chris Jenkinson chris at starglade.org
Mon Feb 6 12:55:15 UTC 2006

David Gerard wrote:
> You underestimate my diplomatic powers when I try. "This user is a
> _native_ speaker of _Bullshit_." We have ways of *asking nicely*.
>
> However, anyone reading this who's been on Wikipedia more than six
> months and is flabbergasted at the levels of STUPID surrounding the
> entire {{user pedophile}} incident should consider themselves a hot
> draft prospect ...

I'm flabbergasted at the amount of stupid coming from all sides,
actually. I propose in future we use talk pages to discuss something
rather than block/delete/edit summaries.

Chris

--
Chris Jenkinson
chris at starglade.org

"Mistrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful."
  -- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra