[WikiEN-l] Re: Counter-Stupidity Unit (was Worst. Userbox. Ever.)

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:13:52 UTC 2006

Peter Mackay wrote:
> [mailto:wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org] On Behalf Of David Gerard

>> That's pretty much what I'm asking for ;-) Preferably people
>> less inclined than me to call a spade a fucking shovel.

>Don't ask people to do this. Tell them. I think that a lot of people who ask
>for power shouldn't have it. Where would we be if juries were made up of
>those who held their hands up to do it?

You underestimate my diplomatic powers when I try. "This user is a
_native_ speaker of _Bullshit_." We have ways of *asking nicely*.

However, anyone reading this who's been on Wikipedia more than six
months and is flabbergasted at the levels of STUPID surrounding the
entire {{user pedophile}} incident should consider themselves a hot
draft prospect ...

- d.