[WikiEN-l] Counter-Stupidity Unit (was Worst. Userbox. Ever.)

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 6 11:32:58 UTC 2006

> From: wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org
> [mailto:wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org] On Behalf Of David Gerard

> That's pretty much what I'm asking for ;-) Preferably people
> less inclined than me to call a spade a fucking shovel.

Don't ask people to do this. Tell them. I think that a lot of people who ask
for power shouldn't have it. Where would we be if juries were made up of
those who held their hands up to do it?

Now that I've read through that particular discussion, I'm utterly disgusted
about some of the opinions expressed, and I'll refrain from further comment.

Peter (Skyring)