[WikiEN-l] The Counter Vandalism Unit? Whaa?

Philip Welch wikipedia at philwelch.net
Sat Feb 4 04:18:38 UTC 2006

>> Calling yourselves the "Counter Terrorism Unit" doesn't do a good
>> job of that.
>
> I really rather doubt that the vast majority of vandles have that
> level of awareness of the internal operation of wikipedia

Anyone who does have that level of awareness about Wikipedia's
internal operations and yet continues to vandalize us is not someone
we're going to make friends with anyway until they realize that
they're in the wrong and that we have every right to oppose vandalism.

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch