[WikiEN-l] And we thought Brandt was bad

Michelle jareth at crimsonblade.net
Thu Feb 2 23:50:04 UTC 2006

The Shiloh Shepherd Dog article has attracted a lot of attention from
breeders and other parties highly involved with the breed.  One would
think that this would be a good thing, however, it turns out that
there's a long running dispute between the breed founder and her
original dog club and registry and the newer club and registries.  Its
gotten incredibly nasty and they're doing their best to bring it to
Wikipedia.

I've been attempting to help them along for more than 2 months now and
its degenerating into attacking everything in sight just so they can
keep the arguments going.  If anyone would be interested in wading into
the mess and lending a helping hand, I would greatly appreciate it.

Personally, I'd like to see them all banned from editing the article or
its talk page :P

Jareth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jareth)