[WikiEN-l] Here's an interesting one

Jon thagudearbh at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 17:26:10 UTC 2006

Though there is a new proposal [[Wikipedia:Off-site policy discussions considered harmful]] (or something like that) which David and Kirill are in clear breach of!!!! :)

  I'm still waiting for [[Wikipedia:Creating or constructively editing articles considered harmful]].

  Jon

grm_wnr <grmwnr at gmail.com> wrote:
  Kirill Lokshin wrote:
> On 2/1/06, Sean Barrett wrote:
>
>> David Gerard stated for the record:

>>> Could you please both post these messages on WP:ANI.
>>>
>> My half is added (at the current bottom) slightly edited to flow better
>> .... Kirill, would you please add your "three schools of thought" as a
>> reply to my comment?
>>

> Done.
>
> Kirill Lokshin

I have blocked both of you for off-site editing coordination.

(that's a joke , in case anyone is wondering)

grm_wnr