[WikiEN-l] Here's an interesting one

Jon thagudearbh at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 14:00:59 UTC 2006

It looks like WP's in danger of letting the lunatics run the asylum. Time for some commonsense intervention from Jimbo?

  Jon
  (jguk)

David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
  Jimbo wrote:

>I think a few people have gotten quite confused about the role of admins
>due to the excessive rules lawyering. Maybe they are the ones who need
>to rethink it.

See [[WP:ANI]] - a lynchmob of process-obsessives attempting to
discuss the process for a lynching. It's almost amusing.

(Apparently referring to discussion on wikien-l means I'm purporting
to speak for the Foundation. Huh?)

- d.