[WikiEN-l] Not so broken after all, perhaps

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 23:42:54 UTC 2006

On 12/31/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

> One thing which is not fixed: articles towards the end of the AfD day
> attract much less input than articles at the beginning of the day.
>
> Does anyone have a good idea for fixing that?

Currently, new nominations are added to the bottom, which means people who
stroll by and don't bother to scroll down fifty pages will only see the
oldest nominations which are probably already filled with comments.

What say we add new nominations to the top, instead? Might get them a bit
more attention.

Unless that's already been tried, and I'm silly. :p

-Luna