[WikiEN-l] Slight adjustment for PROD

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Fri Dec 29 19:39:06 UTC 2006

James Hare wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have an idea for PROD. You know when someone PRODs an article, and then
> the PROD tag is removed, you have to then take it to AFD because the author
> of the article doesn't want the article to be deleted? Well, I think that in
> order for the PROD to be justifably removed, the author *must* state an
> acceptable (at the very least) reason that the article shouldn't be PRODed.
> If it's acceptable-at-the-very-least, then it can be taken to AFD. If
> there's no reason or the reason given is not reasonable (for example, if the
> stated reason was "Because Jimbo has a beard"), then the removal can be
> reverted.

There's no requirement that someone give a reason for prodding, why
require a reason for removal?

Also, it doesn't *have* to go to AfD.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the
	Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else."
	- Sen. Rick Santorum on the war in Iraq.