[WikiEN-l] USA Today: Mass collaboration could change way companies operate

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 10:44:43 UTC 2006

Wonder if we'll get any calls about this:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/kevinmaney/2006-12-26-wikinomics_x.htm

"The "company," as we've known it for almost a century, is about to go
the way of vinyl albums, floppy disks and perked coffee. It is about
to get wikified. Or starfished. Or cracked open like a beehive hit
with a baseball bat. Depending on whom you ask."

(It's a prerelease review of the book 'Wikinomics', which I expect
everyone doing press will be expected to be an instant expert on the
day of its release, Jan 3.)

- d.