[WikiEN-l] RFC

Steve Block steve.block at myrealbox.com
Thu Dec 28 12:57:06 UTC 2006

Is Requests for comments broken?  I'm curious as to how many people on
the list have followed one and given comment recently, as I've had one
up a while now and had no outside input.  It's frustrating because I
think I'm in a subtle POV and OR instance and the person I'm engaged
with has managed to find an advocate and I'm confused as to the whole
prrocess.  Since I've got dragged into a debate I've lost my admin hat
and I can't seem to attract outsiders to the page to build a consensus.
  It's gotten damn longwinded now, and my patience is becoming
exhausted.  I've tried the civil debate and it's getting nowhere.  All I
really want now is simply lots of damn voices to build a consensus.  I
don't care if I am right or wrong so long as a consensus is built and
the policies are respected.  So please, follow this link, read the whole
damn talk page and build the encyclopedia, a word at a time in this
instance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Taylor_Allderdice_High_School#Need_outside_input

Steve block