[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Club of New York

Christopher Thieme cdthieme at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 15:56:43 UTC 2006

I might have to come back early from Sun Valley (where I have been since
last night and was to be until February 1st) to meet Jimbo and spend some
time off the slopes to put something together.  As the guest of honour, what
kind of event would you prefer to kick off the WCNY?

Regards
Christopher D. Thieme

P.S. Newyorkbrad...thinking of the above...when are your Gilbert & Sullivan
performances?