[WikiEN-l] CSD A7

Rich Holton richholton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 00:56:27 UTC 2006

Gurch wrote:
> On the other hand, quite a few get speedied by another administrator
> shortly after I've PRODded them -- in which case I've wasted time and
> may as well just have disposed of it myself. So perhaps for that reason
> alone we should either change A7 or agree to stick to it; I don't know.

I wonder how often the speedy happens _immediately_ after the prod is
added. In other words, two users are looking at the article. One adds
prod, the other decides for speedy delete. The delete ends up happening
after the prod is added, but without the knowledge of the deleting admin.

Just wondering...

-Rich